Private Pottery Paint Party
Private Paint Party/ Event
A $50 deposit reserves your party.
Contact for dates and time availability.
How it works:
- 1 pottery item per painter
- 2 hours of party time
- Dedicated host and paint instructor
- Table for food and snacks
- Paint and event supplies (tables, chairs, brushes, etc.)
- Glazing and firing of all pottery items
- Guests are welcome to BYOB for the event.
A $50 non-refundable party deposit is required to hold your time slot. Discounts can't be applied to the party deposit. The remaining costs will be paid in the studio the day of the event.
Once you have booked your party online please call the studio or stop in to discuss your pottery choices.
Select specific pottery pieces for your guests to paint a head of time or let them choose first come first serve the day of the event.
Items available include - coffee mugs, small figurines, vases, flower pots, and ring dishes. Items such as dinner plates, bowls or specialty items are available upon request but must be ordered 2 weeks prior to the event. Larger items such as lighted pineapples, cactus and Christmas trees are also available first come first serve (day of event). Guests will be required to pay the cost difference for larger items at the time of the event.
Note tax will applied.
- Tables, supplies and equipment will be cleaned and sanitized before workshops.
- If you or anyone in your party is feeling sick the day of the event, please take precautions and wear a mask or opt to stay home for the safety of everyone attending.
Please read our full workshop FAQ before purchasing - click here.