Private Pottery Paint Party $350
Private Paint Party/ Event
Your $50 deposit reserves your party.
Private studio parties are available on Wednesday evenings or Saturdays. Contact for times.
How it works:
- 1 pottery item per painter up to $30*
- 2 hours of party time
- Dedicated host and paint instructor
- Table for food and snacks
- Paint and event supplies (tables, chairs, brushes, etc.)
- Glazing and firing of all pottery items
- Coupon for future visit or online purchase
- Guests are welcome to BYOB for the event.
Deposit will be applied towards the balance of your party. Select specific pottery pieces for your guests to paint a head of time or let them choose first come first serve the day of the event. Once you have booked your party online please call the studio or stop in to discuss your pottery choices.
Items available on site include - coffee mugs, small figurines, vases, flower pots, and ring dishes. Items such as dinner plates, bowls or specialty items are available upon request but must be ordered 2 weeks prior to the event. Larger items such as lighted pineapples, cactus and Christmas trees are also available first come first serve (day of event). Guests will be required to pay the cost difference for larger items at the time of the event.
Note tax will applied.
- Tables, supplies and equipment will be cleaned and sanitized before workshops.
- Our staff is full vaccinated.
- We have opted to keep class sizes small and intimate as we ease into this new normal back together.
- Please use sanitizer or wash hands upon entry.
Please read our full workshop FAQ before purchasing - click here.